|2013 Presidio Cup Schedules & Scores
2013 Play Dates:
- December 7-8, 2013
- December 14-15, 2013
Presidio Cup Team Check-in nformation:
- Mandatory: YES
- Team Check In Date: December 3, 2013
- Check In Time: 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Location: Del Mar Marriott - 11966 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130 (See Map Below)
Presidio Cup Fees:
- U08 thru U10: $350 + 1/2 Referee Fees of $.70 per minute = $28 EACH TEAM, FINALS = $35 EACH TEAM
- U11 thru U14: $425 + 1/2 Referee Fees of $.70 per minute= $35 EACH TEAM, FINALS U11 &12 = $42, FINALS U13 & 14 = $49
- Note: Presidio has negotiated to cover all Credit Card and Echeck fees incurred for Presidio Cup registration. Therefore you must pay online during the registration process so please have your information available.
Presidio Cup Team Ages:
Application Period Opens:
Instructions for Applying to Presidio Cup:
- Log into Presidio site with Presidio Log In and then click on "Apply to Tournament" next to the team and then follow directions. Update: All teams will start play the first weekend and may play the 2nd weekend based on entries and advancement to Semi's and Finals.
Presidio Cup Team Check-in Location Information:
Del Mar Marriott
View Larger Map and Get Directions
click here to go to the Presidio Cup Results page ...
Presidio Cup Tournament Director Kathy Stanton (click on name to e-mail Director)
Presidio Cup Rules 2013
click here for a printable version...
FIFA rules as modified by USYSA, CalSouth will apply and as modified herein.
PROTESTS: No protests will be allowed. All disputes shall be settled by the Tournament Director.
CREDENTIALS: Laminated USYSA player cards. Current 2013-2014 USYSA cards are required.
MEDICAL RELEASE: ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE SIGNED MEDICAL RELEASE FORMS AT CHECK IN.
NO LOANED OR BORROWED PLAYERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE: Only currently registered players.
SHIN GUARDS: All players are required to use shin guards. No shin guards - no play.
CHECK IN: Teams shall check-in at the mandatory registration pursuant to application and notifications. Failure to check-in will result in automatic forfeiture of all games.
GAMES: All coaches have total responsibility for the conduct of their players, bench, friends and spectators at all times.
HOME TEAM: Home team is listed first in the program. The home team is responsible for providing a suitable game ball. The home team has the choice of sideline for the team and spectators. In the event of a uniform color conflict, the home team must change to an alternate jersey.
VISITOR TEAM: Visitor team is listed second in the program. The team and spectators must occupy the sideline opposite the home team.
- 6 points for each win
- 3 points for each tie
- 0 points for each loss
- 1 point for each goal scored (maximum of 3 points)
- 1 point for each shutout
- Minus – 1 point for each player or coach ejected
NOTE: A 0-0 tie will be scored as 4 points
A Forfeited game will be considered a 1 - 0 loss for the forfeiting team.
All games scheduled for that team will be declared a forfeit, whether they have played or not. Each opposing team will be awarded 8 points.
TIE BREAKERS: In the event of a tie in points at the end of circuit or division play, the winner for advancement will be determined as follows:
- Head to Head
- Fewest goals allowed
- Most goals scored
- Most total wins
- Most shutouts
- If still tied, kicks from the penalty mark
SUBSTITUTIONS: CalSouth substitution rules shall apply.
CAUTIONS AND EJECTIONS: Presidio rules shall apply. All ejections shall be reviewed by tournament director.
- All 8v8 bracket games and semi-final games will be 2 x 20 (40)
- All 11v11 bracket games and semi-final games will be 2 x 25 (50)
- All finals shall be regulation times
- Overtime in semi-finals and finals will be 2 x 5 minute periods non-sudden death, then penalty kicks per FIFA
IN CASE OF RAIN: Check the schedule on the Presidio website.
To determine a Wild Card in a Circuit where some Brackets play 1 more game the teams playing the lesser amount of games shall have their total points earned divided by the number of games played and that total shall be added to their point totals.